A few weeks ago we sent Fran’s Food Stories some of our smoothies to see what sort of recipes she could create using them. We’ve already posted the first of her recipes (Overnight Oats using froo-t Strawberry and Banana with Green Tea), so here’s the second one using our other flavour – Mango and Orange with White Tea.
Like the last recipe, this one is great for those of you who struggle for time in the morning and are rushing around getting ready for work, uni or school. Spend 2 minutes preparing it the night before and you’re good to go in the morning – and you get to eat something that’s nutritious but not boring!
This time she has developed a chia pudding recipe that could not be easier to make!
- 4 table spoons of chia seeds
- 1 Froo-t Mango and Orange Smoothie
- Fruits, nuts or anything you’d like to go on top
- Mix the chia seeds and the froo-t smoothie together
- Leave in the fridge over night
- Add your favorite toppings in the morning
It’s as simple as that.
Thanks to Fran for creating some great recipes for us – we love that our smoothies can be used in food like this! Make sure you check our her blog: https://fransfoodstories.com/
Froo-t team x